THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Illnesses of the rich and famous What is it with these celebrities and their "illnesses"?
Paula Abdul is claiming "Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy," because it is rumored she is on drugs. She's claiming to have had the condition for 25 years, but had a wildly ATHLETIC career after its onset: dancing, cheerleading, choreographying, etc.
What I don't understand is if she has had it for SO LONG, why aren't other people corroborrating her story? Like her 2 exhusbands, like Emilio Estevez, or long-time friends, like Arsenio Hall?
I know that MY friends would be more than happy to publicly defend me against accusations of drug abuse. Likewise, I would do the same for my friends.
There must be some doctors in Hollywood making a freakin' MINT from taking Hollywood's symptoms and matching them to obscure or hard-to-disprove illnesses. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/24/2005 02:45:00 PM