THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, April 29, 2005
Friday Frou Frou: Weathering the storm Rainmaker 1. What would you like to see the sky raining other than cats and dogs? Good manners, like please, thank you, you're welcome and excuse me. 2. What promise are you trying to make to yourself and keep? To keep my life story from coming into my work. They know nothing about drama, nor much about me.
Snow Angel 1. When you see snow, do you smile or grimace? I smile and hope it is a Snow Day for my school-bound daughter. 2. When it comes to deciding on whether to be good or bad, is it the angel or devil on your shoulder that usually wins? It's amazing how shocked my new coworkers are when I show a bit of devil!
Dust Devil 1. Where does "dust" seem to accumulate the most in your private life? I know my e-mailing has gone the way of a toilet flushing. 2. How close have you been to a tornado/dust devil? We saw LOTS of dust devils, large and small, last summer on vacation out West, and actually had a smaller one hit us in the Excursion while driving to Vegas. When I lived near Gusto, there was a "strong wind" that sounded like a freight train and took down HUNDREDS of trees along its several-mile path, including 3 right next to our apt building and a few dozen within 200 ft of us. That was damn frightening! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/29/2005 10:20:00 PM