weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday Frou Frou: Heavenly
Religion
1. Growing up, what religion(s) were most of your friends?
I grew up in a VERY Catholic town. In fact, on graduation day, about 75% of the class would be walking down that aisle together just hours before the real ceremony at the high school!
2. What religion, without taking on its beliefs, would you most like to read more about? Scientology, the religion of the famous, like Tom Cruise and Lisa Marie Presley.

Church
1. What is the most beautiful church/temple/place of worship you have seen?
Last summer, we visited the Latter Day Saints temple in Salt Lake City. It is truly majestic and even more beautiful at night!
2. What is the most memorable moment you have had in church? When hubby and I got married in church, although, I nearly put down the rehearsal. Our pastor had EVERYONE in stitches!

Faith
1. Other than God, in whom do you have the most faith?
Myself. Over the years, I have learned that in order to trust others, I must first trust myself.
2. Name this Tune and Artist: George Michael, of course!
"Oh, but I need some time off from that emotion // Time to pick my heart up off the floor // And when that love comes down // Without devotion // Well it takes a strong man baby // But I'm showing you the door"


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011