weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Frou Frou: Action!
Film
1. Does your camera take film or is it a digital?
Digital, thank goodness! I still have rolls from our 2000 Florida/DC vacation floating around that haven't been developed! lolol
2. Which film, 25 years old or older, is one of your favorites? I can't think of any, but I did discover that Footloose and Sixteen Candles are 21 years old! WOW!

Previews
1. How do you feel about watching movie previews...do you enjoy a sneak peek or could you not care less?
I will only watch previews at the theatre and I rather enjoy them. Fast forward at home.
2. What is a case where the preview you saw made you want to see a movie? Ocean's Twelve. Gotta buy that tonight, because I missed it at the theatre.

Sequels
1. What sequel do you think was better than the original movie?
The Bourne Supremacy was pretty awesome.
2. What movie do you think needs a sequel? I thought Eraser and/or True Lies had good enough edges that could have gone into sequels. Unfortunately, Arnie wants to be a full-time working actor: politician.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011