THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, November 22, 2004
Tidbits and trivia 1. Last Saturday, Dakota got sick again (UTI and kidney crystals) and I have spent the past 10 days nursing him back to health. I spent 4 days and nights having to syringe water into his mouth to keep him hydrated every 2 hours. Now, he is stronger and I just have to syringe his antibiotic in twice a day and mash up his food. Easy! And he is back to his sweet, loving self.
2. My nephew was arrested and his dangerous escapade made page 2 of the local weekly papers. It is incredibly embarrassing for my parents, and I thank my lucky stars for A) moving far away and, B) having a different last name thanks to marriage.
3. Thanksgiving details have FINALLY been worked out. Munchkin, Neeko and I are driving up to my inlaws Wed night for the Thursday family meal, hubby is driving himself up. After dinner, Munchkin, Neeko and I are coming home, while hubby picks up his son and heads to his brother's house for the hunting weekend. Friday morning, Munchkin and I are going shopping with my mom (and maybe my dad.)
4. They have put in the basement for the vacant lot. Yep, he finally paid his permit fee and they told us they hope to be in by mid-Feb. Even with a HUGE pile of dirt at the end and equipment in the yard, the easement is still being used as a bypass by the morons in the duplexes behind us. It is also being used as a jump by dirt-bikers.
5. As of today, my stepson and husband have each killed 1 deer. We have a TON of venison and I desperately need my camper freezer for more storage! I hand-ground 28 1-2 lb packs of burger, plus there are about 10 more meals of steaks and chops. And we still have to do hubby's doe from yesterday! (We process our own venison.) That is going to get me to try making jerky with my never-before-utilized dehydrater.) Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/22/2004 10:37:00 AM