weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Lulu, I was in our old stomping ground today and I think your old CU is gone! There is a large, new building and I cannot find a phone listing for it!

And ChiChi's is completely closed up. I thought of you and Nina as we browsed in that B&N today.

Friday Frou Frou: It's always something...
Thirty-something
1. What is the best part about being thirty-something?
More credibility in the ADULT dept. I'm old enough to remember my teen years and young enough to be listened to, also.
2. How old do you really feel? 33 years old.

Twenty-something
1. What do you miss about being in your twenties?
There were so many new experiences!
2. Name twenty things you want for Christmas. Ok, let's make it five instead. ;-) My birthday is in a few days, so it's still up-in-the-air.


Something else
1. How old are your parents (or how old would they be today)?
My parents are 56 and 59.
2. Do you believe in "mid-life crises" at 30/40/50? What age seems to be a major turning point to you? Nope, I don't believe in them, I think they are more EXCUSES. 30 seems to be a pivotal age, deciding upon a career while you are still young enough change, if necessary.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011