THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, November 05, 2004
In other politics... And I thought Michigan was bad!
Alabama faces recount over segregationist laws Amendment would remove long-unenforced provisions "(CNN) -- A proposed amendment that would remove long-unenforced segregationist provisions from the Alabama Constitution trailed by a razor-thin margin Thursday and faces a recount."
GOP's Coburn wins bruising Senate race in Oklahoma "During the campaign, Coburn, 56, said he favored the death penalty for doctors who perform abortions and mentioned hearing of 'rampant lesbianism' in southeastern Oklahoma schools. Referring to state legislators, Coburn said the state had not prospered because of 'crapheads in Oklahoma City.'"
At least this one was humorous, but c'mon, Nevada, shouldn't it be roulette or blackjack? Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/05/2004 07:21:00 AM