THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, November 18, 2004
I was wrong I was wrong to mention abortion as an option for the teenage girl yesterday, because I wrongly believed that the parental permission for minors law was overturned/cast out/repealed/etc. Evidently, it has NOT been.
"Girls younger than 18 must get the written consent of a parent or guardian or a waiver from a judge to bypass parental consent, according to state law."
Prosecuting fetus' death complicated -- Detroit Free Press
Otherwise, the Freep story pretty much supported my theories yesterday. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/18/2004 08:23:00 AM