THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, November 29, 2004
~~ Happy birthday to me ~~ It's my birthday AND I started my new job today!
And Gusto had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered my new work today. They were quite the talk of the office! Last week, she sent me several packages with my presents, including a Sammy calendar and heart bracelet.
Hubby and Munchkin had dinner ready when I got home. Lemon-pepper pork chops and friend potatoes. YUM! (Hubby has to return my gift because we already had the latest Lara Croft DVD, but I had forgotten to take it off my Half.com Wish List.)
And he had a fire roaring in our fireplace. Very peaceful.
While at my parents' house this weekend, Munchkin bought me 2 soft pillows and 2 pair of soft socks (think Karen Neuberger, Gusto!)
And yesterday, I spent the day at my parents, again. My mom fed me turkey sandwiches and Munchkin made me 2 yellow cakes with vanilla icing...one to bring home for tonight's celebration and share with Neeko!
And my parents bought me quite a few presents. teehee Now, I am on my way to watch the new Harry Potter DVD they bought me, while snuggling under the furry blankie that my mom got to match Munchkin's pillow selection.
And the new job went splendidly! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/29/2004 07:50:00 PM