weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Friday Frou Frou: Home Sweet Home
Home
1. How would you feel about living in your current home forever? I would LOVE it! Having moved so many times when I was younger (my parents often rented), it is nice to know that this is our home.
2. If you could make one major addition to your home, what would you add? I need a storage shed for MY stuff that my husband won't put in his polebarn.

Sweet
1. Is there a sweet scent that brings back fond memories of growing up in your home? Nope.
2. Were sweets a big part of your childhood? Not really, except helping my mom make the Christmas cookies. Even cakes and pies were pretty rare (my mom didn't make desserts)...all of our bdays ran from Labor Day to New Year's Day, with my mom, brother and me having just 10 days btwn them, not to mention mine usually falls right along with Thanksgiving, as in PIES. Basically, we went most of the year with very minimal sweets in our lives.

Home
1. What ONE chore seems to make the house seem cleaner for you? It's very close btwn dishes and vacuuming, but I think vacuuming is my favorite.
2. Are shoes allowed to be worn while walking inside your home? As long as they aren't muddy or wet, I don't have a cow over it. My mother, on the other hand, will NOT allow ANY shoes beyond the back rug, not even if you are The Guest Of Honor. Growing up, I was taught to ALWAYS take my shoes off at the door, and I have pressed that into the kids, but it seems to be a fading manner.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011