THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, November 07, 2004
"Election-year oddity?" Not really... "The red states that vote Republican, the party pushing for smaller government, usually get more benefits from federal programs than they pay in federal taxes. Contrariwise, the liberal blue states are mostly net losers in that balance, notes Herman Leonard, a Harvard University economist who has studied the issue. So small-government voters benefit most from big government."
David R. Francis, Christian Science Monitor
Oh, and my mom made a cool prediction...she thinks that the next health problem VP Cheney experiences, will have him resigning, and President Bush bringing in Rudy Giuliani as VP. Republicans are going to need a STRONG candidate for 2008 and we bet it will be him.
(I call dibs on this for the soon-coming 2005 Death Pool "wild card" category!) Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/07/2004 06:10:00 PM