THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Having just been to Yellowstone, I can say that there are PLENTY of signs directing people to stay on the designated walks (many which are boardwalks that go AROUND the geysers.) Rangers do their best to keep watch of the-rules-don't-apply-to-me idiots, but they are also dealing with school groups and (international) tourists asking questions, along with crowd control. (The rangers at every National Park we visited were VERY nice and patient!)
Out in Yellowstone, you learn to respect nature, not just for its beauty, but for the danger, too. Bear, bison and wild cats are NOT the only things to be mindful of, but scalding geysers and hot springs can be quite hazardous, also.
My sympathies are with the geyser! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
10/09/2004 03:52:00 PM