weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday Frou Frou: Working 9 to 5
Coffee Break
1. Do you drink coffee? If so, what kind? If not, what do you prefer? Coffee tastes like mud. I usually have Wylers pink lemonade.
2. Did you ever break the law? Fess up...what did you do? I moved and lost my proof of insurance and vehicle registration. The ticket was rescinded when I showed them to a police officer and he signed off (the ticket.) Never been arrested or even got a speeding ticket!

Copy machine
1. If you could copy one talent/ability of another person to paste on yourself, what would you choose? Gimme Gusto's summa cum laude and pedigree!
2. What machine gets the most use in your house? My puter, of course!

Office space
1. Do you have an office, cubicle or a workstation? I share a workstation with Gusto, but she has given me the kitchen, too. I'M SPOILED!
2. Do you have any personal touch(es) in your work area? Not too much of my own stuff stays, but there are LOTS of cute objects that I will let Gusto gab about in her blog, when she gets a chance!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011