weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday Frou Frou: Nature's beauty
Waterfall
1. Do prefer the flavored waters that they have out or do good ol' plain H2O? Cool, not cold, tap water, please!
2. Have you ever had a particularly embarrassing fall, where nothing was really hurt but your pride? Describe. Not that I can remember. I've been injured a few times, but can't remember right now just being embarrassed and not being physically hurt.

Moonlight
1. Crescent or full moon? Full moons are so pretty and bright!
2. If you created a neon light for your room, how would it look? Pink and blue lines, please.

Daybreak
1. What is your favorite day of the year? Munchkin's birthday. I remember it so vividly and the memories still bring tears to my eyes.
2. What do you do to break stress? Pet my kitties or Neeko. It's very relaxing.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011