THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, October 29, 2004
Friday Frou Frou: Mummy 1. What do you call your mother? (Mom, mummy, mum, etc) Ma or Jeannie.
2. What's scarier a Mummy or a Vampire? Mummy, especially if they got their toilet paper from MY house!
Scarecrow 1. What would your scarecrow scare away if you had your choice? Moving trucks.
2. How would you dress your scarecrow? Like Godzilla. Or Roseanne (Barr.)
Costumes 1. What is your favorite Halloween party memory? In 1996, my soon-to-be brother-in-law and I attended a Halloween party TOGETHER! He did a pretty good impersonation of Al Bundy, all moody and sitting on the couch, hand in his pants. I went as a pregnant cheerleader. teehee
2. What costume would best suit you this year?How about this?
Celebrating the Holidays: Trick or treat! 1. What do you prefer for Halloween treats...chocolate goodies or sugary candy, like Sweet Tarts? Actually, I love non-chocolate treats more. The chocolate stuff tends to be a bit melted for my liking.
2. Do you think school districts should ban Halloween from their schools? Only if they are going to ban all things holiday, like Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
3. What are your Halloween plans? Going over to Gusto's for awhile, then coming home to hand out 7 oz. bags of M&Ms to my little neighborhood beggar fiends. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
10/29/2004 09:27:00 PM