weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday Frou Frou: High/hi

High Noon
1. Great news!: Do you "high five" or "pat on the back"? Pat on the back. High five seems too "jock" for me.
2. Is noon your lunchtime? Nope, 1 p.m. w/Gusto. Whatever, if ever, when I am on my own.

Highway
1. What is the highest point that you have reached in this world? Literally, I have been in a plane, too, but on land, many times we were at elevations of 10,000+ going thru Wyoming on Alt.14 from Lovell to Burgess Junction. That was where we were above the clouds and had SNOW below us...in late July!
2. How often do you get your way? My favorite quote from this comes from the mom in My Big Fat Greek Wedding: "The men may be the head of the house, but the women are the neck and they can turn the head anyway they want."

Hi!
1. Do you say Hi or Hello? Hi!
2. Do you think it is rude when a sales clerk ringing your purchase(s) does not greet you? Yep. That's why I tend to go to smaller grocery stores. I have been in customer service and the best way to build a good relationship with a customer is to acknowledge them. It goes a long way toward future dealings with return customers, too, who are affectionately known as, "regulars."


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011