THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Phone Call 1. Do you have a cell phone? Yep, got mine in Nov. 1998. Started with Verizon and had that until almost exactly a year ago today! Now, I have Nextel. We still have a Verizon phone for hubby (which Munchkin usually has), but he mostly uses his work Nextel.
2. Do you take calls when you're in a restaurant? bathroom? In a restaurant, yes, but I tell the person I will call them back. I won't take a regular phone call in the bathroom, but I will talk to hubby on the Nextel in the bathroom at home.
Dial tone 1. Who do you wish you had the courage to dial this instant? Sorry, can't think of anyone I'm hiding from at the moment. That could change by tomorrow, tho. teehee
2. What tone appeals to you more: high or low sounds? Loooooow
In the Book 1. Is your home number listed in the phone book? Nope. Helps keep the solicitors away.
2. Which do you use more, the REAL phone book or the online versions? Online, of course! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
10/15/2004 06:29:00 AM