weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Projects
I have been diligently working on my vacation photos...crop, PhotoShop, upload and code. With nearly 100 pics per day, it's taking much longer than expected. Beautiful Mesa Verde, aka Day 5: June 28, seems to be easier since there is less cropping, mostly resizing.

That and I have been busy with transporting the kids (Munchkin went to my parents on Tuesday, then SS went with his mom today), putting together my postcard album (chronological order) and walking my dog.

Yep, Neeko is already MY dog. Probably has something to do with me feeding him, walking him, playing with him and letting him out to potty. He is sleeping next to me right now, along with Tux and Schnotz the kitties.

All of my furry fans laid next to me today while I trimmed down the postcards for my album. Just FYI: many postcards will slide easily into a 4x6 album, those that are too big usually just need a little shaved off to fit into the slot. It's such a great way to keep them organized!

My next diversion will be making jewelry out of the pieces of turquoise I bought on our stop in Cody, Wy. Should be an adventure!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011