weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Friday Frou Frou
In honor of our laziness:
1. What is your favorite way to laze away the day? Putering, of course!
2. What is your usual lazy meal? I'm big on salsa rice. Make 1 cup Minute Rice, then add in lots of salsa and sharp cheddar cheese. YUM!

We are lazy and crazy:
1. What habit of another person drives you crazy? Being late.
2. What is the craziest experience you have tried that you are glad you did? haha...I just got home from a 29-day vacation with my kids and hubby. 'Enuf said.

Somewhat hazy:
1. Do hazy days make you blue? Nope, we had one yesterday and today and I find them quite productive! No excuses necessary to stay inside.
2. When you're tired (other than sleep) what do you do to get you out of the haze? Vacuum. It's almost an addiction. Freaky, eh? I actually missed it on vacation!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011