THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
1. Mexico or Spain? Spain. I'd love to go to Europe, it's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.
2. Taco or burrito? Bean burrito, unless Munchkin is making corn tortillas!
3. Julio Iglesias or Ricky Martin? Julio DRIPS sex appeal!
4. Jennifer Lopez (JLo) or Selma Hayek? Selma is a GREAT actress, a great beauty and muy inteligente, tambien.
5. ¿dónde está el baño? o ¿dónde está la fiesta? Yo necesito el baño! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
5/05/2004 07:07:00 PM