THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, April 18, 2004
Please don't read THIS while eating or drinking. My mother informed me today that MY SISTER is VERY offended that I don't invite her to Munchkin's plays, concerts, etc.
MY SISTER?!!?
My psycho sister has gone around for the last decade (at least), telling people that I am dead and/or she considers me dead (to those who know I'm alive.) She speaks ill of my husband and me constantly when she is around my daughter.
She refuses to be at my parents house if I am there to pickup/drop off Munchkin. Needless to say, I have NO relationship with my neices. I haven't laid eyes upon them since 1998. I sent gifts once, but she gave them back to my mother with instructions to not do it again.
Of course, she has NEVER called ME to invite ME to anything for her daughters. (She lives more than 2 hours from me anyway and rarely has a working phone. Paying bills is NOT her strong suit.)
In 9 years, my husband has met my sister just 2 times. Once in court (remember that wonderful encounter, Lulu?) and two years later at a family dinner in a restaurant for my parents anniversary, when she tried to fight me and hollered at and pushed my husband. (My mom wanted Munchkin to spend the night, my dad said no and I concurred with him, which upset my mom.)
My sister didn't come to our wedding, although I sent her an invitation. She didn't even have the decency to send back the prestamped RSVP.
Suddenly, I am expected to invite HER to Munchkin's proudest moments?
So, what did I say to my mother when she asked for my reaction?
"Nah, Munchkin doesn't need that type of drama in front of her friends. Now, if YOU want to invite her to come along WITH YOU, that is YOUR business, but I warn you: You had better keep her on a VERY short leash. I know these people and if she wants to make a scene and start threatening me or my husband, I guarantee she will be arrested."
Well, that could make it twice that my husband could meet her in court. Heck, my husband might actually meet HER husband. teehee
Didn't lose that Springer number, did ya, Lulu?
Oh yeah, and I found out my nephew is gay. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/18/2004 10:55:00 PM