weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, April 02, 2004

APRIL FOOL!
I played LOTS of pranks on April Fool's Day: flipped Lulu's blog backward on her, translated Gusto's blog into Spanish on her, freaked my daughter out by telling her the bus was coming...15 minutes early, messed with Gusto's dad quite a bit. Well, I mess with him MOST days.

Gusto's dad got me good...he hid the peanut M&M's and filled their dish with yukky puffed rice that looked like maggots. Hence, my constant moaning that "maggots ate my M&Ms!"

teehee

Howard Stern pranked his early-morning listeners pretty well. It is amazing how many people cannot deal with silliness on April 1. Google News is full of stories of people who are angry that someone played a joke on them. I'm sure there will be lawsuits for some!

Lucky for me, Lulu and Gusto saw the humor in my unexpected antics. I'm not expecting to be sued. It took some hard thinking to come up with their harmless spoofs, considering Lulu lives hundreds of miles away and she fell for the pregnancy innuendo last October. Gusto is my friend, but still my boss, so posting a naked guy on her blog page would have been a bit rude.

So, like "Punk'd," I'm back!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011