THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, March 18, 2004
Thursday Threesome Onesome: Blog: -- How long have you been a member of the blogosphere? Sept. 11, 2001
...and from a different angle: how long have you been on the Net? October 1997
Twosome: Design-- Do you do your own design work for your site? Yep! All graphics and raw coding.
Threesome: Exchange-- ...and while we're on the Net, have you ever participated in any of the Net "exchanges"? Nah, too busy doing it IRL with my blogging buddies, Lulu and Gusto! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/18/2004 11:15:00 AM