THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
March holidays 1. Which woman in history has impressed you the most? Why? Recently, I watched the powerful movie, "Iron Jawed Angels," starring Hilary Swank. Although I always vote, I will never again take my visit to the polls so lightly. I am awed by women suffragists.
2. Do you know who St. Patrick is, or did you have to Google when I asked? I'm betting he is the patron saint of green beer. teehee
3. Is Spring your favorite season? Why? I love spring, but summer is my favorite season. I love wearing shorts, getting a tan, mowing the grass and the long day-light hours. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/24/2004 06:45:00 AM