weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

I was surfing the newly updated Web site of my hometown and found a pics of some male friends from school, who are now firemen.

Joe, who I knew quite well since elementary school, was barely recognizable! (He was my first "boyfriend" when we moved to the small town and later in high school, we even DATED for a bit!)

On an even sillier note, I was signed up to attend a conference in Lansing later this month. Let's face it...WOOHOO! FIELD TRIP!

Funny thing is, this conference will be held at the hotel DIRECTLY across the street from the hotel I managed a decade ago! When I mentioned it to my new boss, he seemed almost disbelieving about this revelation, until I pointed out too many facts...like the name change. Then, he was duly impressed. Seems he has been attending this meeting for 20 years, so he knows that I wasn't BSing.

neener-neener...


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011