weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

From Lulu:
1. Do you exercise regularly? Yep, I go for long, fast walks.
2. Do you take vitamins? Nope. It's more nutritious for me to eat healthy.
3. Have you had your cholesterol checked lately? Nope. It was fine in 1997.
4. Have you ever had a therapeutic (deep tissue) massage (not for pleasure)? My husband gives the BEST massages and not just for pleasure. It's not uncommon for him to spend an hour on me. He studied a book I got on the subject and it's NOT a sexual activity.
5. When was the last time you did a self breast/testicular exam? Jan. 25. Our local news actually reminds women.
6. When was your last dentist visit? Any cavities? 1999. I didn't have a cavity, but I did have an abcessed tooth that had to be pulled. He wanted to redo my fillings, since some were a decade old. No thanks! (They are still holding up today.)


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011