THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, March 05, 2004
Friday Five: What was... 1. ...your first grade teacher's name? Lucky me, I had TWO first grade teachers because Mrs. Cates was pregnant, and when she went on maternity leave, Mrs. Perry took over. We even had a few weeks transition, where Mrs. Perry came in, so we wouldn't be too traumatized. Both were young and great, but Mrs. Cates was prim and proper and Mrs. Perry had big brown hair and wore LOTS of makeup.
2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? The SuperFriends. "Wonder Twin powers...ACTIVATE!"
3. ...the name of your very first best friend? Kelly. She lived right down the road from me and rode the same bus, so we occasionally went to each other's houses for a few hours (and now I know, took turns giving our mommies a break!)
4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal? Cookie Crisp. When I was in fisrt or second grade, I remember using allowance to buy a box and sharing it with my sister.
5. ...your favorite thing to do after school? Most days after kindergarten, I used to come home and eat my lunch with my mom, while we watched soap operas. I remember Morgan Fairchild on "Search for Tomorrow" and the early days of "All My Children" and "The Young and the Restless." Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/05/2004 06:31:00 AM