THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, March 19, 2004
Friday Five If you...
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? Chocolate goodies and coffees, teas and cappucinos.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? Beads.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be? Mystery.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach? How to raise spoiled kitties.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? 80's pop, of course! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/19/2004 05:01:00 AM