THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, March 26, 2004
Friday Five from Gusto and me.
1. What is your favorite kind of Campbell's soup? I love dipping Doritos into a can of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup. DO NOT ADD WATER/MILK!!!
2. What is your favorite recipe using Campbell's soup? Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie 3. How do you like your Campbell's served? (in a bowl, in a mug, etc.) In a bread bowl!
4. Do you save and donate the Campbell's soup labels? Yep, I save them, but since our schools don't collect them, I give them to my mom to anonymously pass along to my sister.
5. What soup, other than Campbell's, do you occasionally eat? Village Place chicken soup with Gusto, of course! At home, it tends to be Progresso French Onion or Progresso Chicken Wild Rice. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/26/2004 05:53:00 PM