weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

But, but, but...she GETS it!
My trip to the new Dr. was fun. I like her and she liked me, said I was "perky" and not what she was expecting! We chatted like old friends the whole visit. Actually, I had her laughing when she walked through the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! "C'mon in! I'm decent!"

BP was 110/70. Temp 98. My BMI is 23.4. No smoking, no drugs, no alcoholic beverages...pretty good health!

The lump concerned her, but she thinks it might just be an infected lymph gland. All the others checked out fine, so, I have a 10-day supply of amoxil. "If the lump doesn't go away with the antibiotic regimen, then we need to be concerned." I like that idea. Recheck in a few weeks.

As she wrote the script, I requested she put down for the bubble gum liquid. That got me a strange look. "Do you have problems with taking pills?"

"Nope, but my girlfriend ALWAYS gets the bubble gum liquid, and she laughs at me for having to take the horse pills! She ALWAYS gets the good stuff!"

She laughed and told me to fill it on my way home.

Twenty pills given. Eighteen left now. No bubble gum liquid. RATS!

Secret phrase for today: corvette.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011