THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Biatch, biatch biatch... Atlanta loves their residents gripe. In fact, the Atlanta Journal Constitution has several spicy venting areas in their newspaper. Lulu, in her infinite wisdom, loves to share the biting goodies and we giggle via e-mail over them.
The Vent,
Living vents,
High school vents, and
Sports vents.
The Port Huron Times Herald offers a puny TalkBack feature. It's dry, bland and has little substance...like Cream of Wheat. I find it ironic that the people who call in a newspaper seem to be completely clueless about the NEWS.
I think it's time for a long weekend in Atlanta!
~~UPDATED: After recalculating, I realized I have actually resided in
**7 Michigan counties** since turning 18. I missed a few. Sorry! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/30/2004 02:23:00 PM