THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, February 28, 2004
We are eagerly planning our summer vacation...destination: the Grand Canyon. Some other places we want to visit:
1. Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas -- Con Air
2. Wakita, Kansas -- Twister
3. Tombstone, Ariz. -- Tombstone
4. Area 51 -- Independence Day
5. Las Vegas -- Ocean's Eleven (Clooney version per Gusto, teehee)
We are trying to add additional movie tie-ins. HELP!
Plus, with the help of many Web sites, I have compiled a list of the top 18 FREE things to do/see in Las Vegas. Any assistance/tips would be greatly appreciated! My stepson went to Vegas last year with his mom and stepdad and HATED it, so he isn't much help. (When I showed him this list, he had done only 3 or 4 of the things on it!)
1. Pirate Ship Battle at Treasure Island
2. Forum Fountain Shows
3. White Tiger Lair (not sure if it will be there still)
4. Sunset Stampede
5. Bellagio Fountain Show and Conservatory
6. Circus Shows
7. Volcano Eruption
8. Sports Hall of Fame
9. Masquerade Show in the Sky
10. The Fremont Street Experience
11. MGM Grand Lion Habitat
12. Flamingo Hilton Wildlife Habitat
13. National Vitamin Company Factory Tour
14. Las Vegas Neon Museum
15. Hard Rock Hotel Rock Tour
16. M&M's World
17. Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace
18. Visit a few of the more notorious wedding chapels Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
2/28/2004 07:32:00 AM