THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
They swear they want to do it, but in my daily reading, I realize they are missing the basic common sense to accomplish ANYTHING!
Port Huron's downtown isn't geared toward any group -- not men or women, not even boaters! They are especially hellbent on keeping away those under 30 and especially, The Kids.
The few shops are the 9-5 prissy type. Public parking sucks, not just for cars, but for boats, too. Not good for the self-proclaimed, "Maritime Capital of the Great Lakes."
Not too long ago, I would cruise PH on Friday and Saturday nights with hundreds of other kids. Sure, there was an occasional rowdy car, but the tickets the police wrote well-funded the town! Now, cruising is cause for an officer to tell the kids to go home or issue a loitering/disturbing the peace citation.
No wonder kids are leaving after high school and settling down elsewhere!