THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
From Celebrating the holidays: Happy Valentine's Day! 1. Conversation Hearts or Red Hots? Conversation hearts define Valentine's Day!
2. Flowers or candy? Say it with chocolate! Especially M&Ms, York Peppermint Patties, etc.
3. The Newlywed Game or Love Connection? "Make whoopie." Gotta luv The Newlywed Game!
4. Valentines: Homemade or store-bought? Homemade. I know, blame me for the lackluster economy.
5. Gourmet restaurant or intimate, candlelit dinner at home? I will take a childless dinner at home on the couch watching a DVD with my Mr. Big.
6. Pink or red lips? Big, red, Angelina Jolie lips. SMOOCH! (Don't all us gals have a satin red-lip pillow at some time?)
7. Love at first sight or cultivated love? Cultivate, it's the closest I will get to farming.
8. "When Harry Met Sally" or "Jerry Maguire"?Billy Crystal's scenes were FAR BETTER than Tom's lame lines. "Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsories, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount." I also love his "today weee weeeell tawk leeeek deeeess" silliness. That hits pretty close to home.
9. Hugs or kisses? Hugs AND kisses are for EVERYONE!
10. More romantic: soft lighting or soft music? Soft music can be so soothing, but soft lighting puts me to sleep! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
2/10/2004 10:26:00 PM