THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, February 19, 2004
3 For Thursday 1. What are 3 things you love about the snow? Snow Days; watching it fall; making root beer slushies with Munchkin
2. What are 3 things you hate about the snow? Idiot drivers, idiot snowmobilers, idiot drivers
3. What are the 3 funnest/funniest moments you can remember that happened on a snow day? -- Princess once tried to run out the door when I let Sim out and she fell smack-dab into a snowbank next to the stair!
-- When we were moving into our new house in Dec. 2000, my husband got the van stuck in our driveway during a terrible storm and I had to drive 50 treacherous miles (each way) to rescue him the next day!
-- Not too long ago, it took me 2.5 hours to get home from Gusto's. Many people were in awful moods, but I just laughed. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
2/19/2004 10:19:00 PM