THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, January 12, 2004
What would you do? Inspired by Michael Jackson and Rev. James Wysocki, the Catholic priest/pedophile who finally got Marine City on CNN!
1. A long-ago best friend, who you lost contact with over the years, is accused of a high-profile (non-sexual) crime. Are you inclined to extend your support/friendship during the turbulent time? I am a strong believer in the "people change" philosophy; they can change from bad to good AND good to bad. I wouldn't seek the person out, but if he/she contacted me, I wouldn't turn away.
2. A long-ago bitch/bully who tormented you for years (during school or on a job) is accused of a high-profile violent crime (non-sexual) and an exclusive is requested of you by your choice of interviewer (Oprah, Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, etc.) Do you cooperate? Very tempting, but the thought of a few skeletons in my closet getting out is enough to zip my lips!
3. An acquaintance who unapologetically abandoned his/her spouse and 2 kids is working "under-the-table" to avoid paying child support. Do you anonymously report him/her to the proper agency? Yep. Leaving a spouse/SO penniless is one thing, abandoning kid(s) is another. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/12/2004 08:33:00 PM