weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Today is a Snow Day! Our school district, ONE OF THE LAST, was finally added to the LONG list last night at 10:27. Most had closed early yesterday and called off long before 8:30 p.m. We got about 6 inches of snow yesterday, but it started blowing last night and drifts over the roads are several feet deep now.

The Snow Day would be exciting, but Munchkin stayed home yesterday with a nasty cold: fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, etc. Poor baby! I made cookies and she wasn't even inspired to taste one. She slept most of the day on the couch.

Needless to say, Gusto received a call from me last night about 6:30 and we rescheduled for Thursday. THANK GOODNESS! I knew she couldn't make it through today there! Gusto and co. understand, so I am VERY lucky. I wasn't even willing to wait for the Snow Day declaration.

Still, Munchkin was relieved that she isn't missing another day of the MEAP test. And, she is glad her friends get an unexpected day off, too. YIPPEE!

I am just grateful that we have another day for her to rest and concentrate on feeling better!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011