weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

This...ER...That: Today needs a bit of excitement!
WHICH IS WORSE?
1. Hospital food or airplane food? Airplane food. I'm not big on a tiny bag of nuts and a Dixie cup of soda. Most hospitals I have visited have pretty good food!
2. Liver or sardines? Sardines are NASTY, liver is yummy!
3. "Joe Millionaire" or "Fear Factor"? Joe Millionaire found the bitchiest and ickiest of women.
4. Guinea pigs or eels? Guinea pigs. I hate seeing big rats in pet stores.
5. Maury Povich or Montel Williams? Montel Williams. At least, IMHO, Maury Povich retains a bit of credibility being married to Connie Chung and being a doting daddy. But if both got booted from TV, I wouldn't mind.

WHICH IS BEST?
6. Fruit pie or cream pie?
Gimme the fruit! Bakers Square makes so many of my favorites like strawberry rhubarb, triple berry and strawberry! OOPS! Can't forget the French apple! See what I mean?
7. Butterflies or ladybugs? Ladybugs are better. Butterflies come from caterpillars. EEK!
8. Renee Zellweger or Nicole Kidman? Nicole is classy in many ways, and has way more to deal with than Renee. Renee comes very close, tho.
9. Hot chocolate or cappuccino? French vanilla cappucino is a fave treat from the local Speedway. Munchkin and I almost always indulge when we go to my mother's. Then, on our way back, we stop at Tim Horton's and get an iced cap.
10. Flannel PJs or silk PJs? I prefer silk with a fleece robe. Very cozy!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011