weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

This morning, I went out to shovel our drive (section-break-section-break-etc., I'm not dumb.) It's about 125 feet long from the garage door to the road.

Not even 5 minutes later, I heard a vehicle stop on our quiet road and looked up.

It was a guy in a plow pickup. I waved him along, but he rolled down his window and hollered, "That's a lot of snow to do with a shovel and by yourself!"

"I'm fine, thanks!" Actually, my thoughts were, 'Either I shovel outside or stay inside and eat the rest of those chocolate-covered cherries.' Major PMS, of course.

"I could have this done in just a few minutes and I'm not expensive," he tempted.

HA! And have to give my CHOCOLATE-buying funds to him? No way, Jose!

"Thanks, but I need the exercise!"

"That's a lot of exercise!" He knew he was losing.

"Yeah, I know. I'm hoping about 10 lbs worth!"


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011