weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, January 30, 2004

Friday Five-You have just won one million dollars:
1. Who do you call first? A divorce lawyer. My husband and I have already agreed to divorce each other before I collect on a lottery. Otherwise, his Xwife will sue him for their teenaged son's "share." We divorce quickly, I quietly collect the money and we "reconcile" on our dream vacation.
2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? SANITY! After collecting the money, we'd pay off our debts: house, truck, pole barn and camper.
3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? Maybe pay off some debt for our parents.
4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? Yep, Lulu. I'd sneak in A LOT of play time with Gusto, too!
5. Do you invest any? If so, how? Absolutely! I am sure Gusto and family will wisely assist us with that area.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011