weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, January 09, 2004

Friday Five isn't up yet, so here are five in honor of Mrs. Lulu, who is leaving her current job today and GustoGal, who has expanded her horizons, too!
1. Best job? Got it now: personal assistant to a (future Pulitzer Prize-winning) journalist.
2. Best place/area to work? I used to love working retail with lots of coworkers and customers, but nowadays, I prefer the calm of Gusto's home. Drive over to a warm home with a clean bathroom and full kitchen. There is no ICK factor. Heck, I walk in the door and take my shoes off for the day! Today during (our delivered) lunch, we watched last night's episode of ER. Life is grand!
3. What is your education? High school diploma, plus various management courses.
4. Is your career what you wanted growing up? Nope, but then, I never knew such a fun career existed!
5. Do you socialize with coworkers? Yep, but with Gusto, it's different. We IM and e-mail when we aren't together. Most of the time at my previous jobs, I became friendly with many coworkers...like LULU!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011