THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, January 16, 2004
Friday Five + 1...our version. Do you believe in:
1. Handwriting analysis? Nope. Munchkin loves to eval handwriting and my writing techniques are so diverse, that I could get different "readings" from the same "expert."
2. Astrology charts/horoscopes? Nope.
3. Palm reading? Nope.
4. Tarot cards? Nope.
5. Fortune cookies? OF COURSE! teehee
+1. Psychics? There are a few that I could believe in, but not every kook out there, not even the ones who appear on TV (like Sylvia Brown and John Edward.) Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/16/2004 04:30:00 PM