THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Just playfully surfing last night and I think I found someone who is also looking for my half-brother. The information I have is next to nil, but it fits with the few facts in the post.
A bit of research and I had a phone number for him. It was intoxicating, yet frightening. Should I? Maybe not. Then again, this man is deserved an apology and answers. The debate wandered into my mind all day, especially on my drive home.
To those who don't know, investigative work and cold calls are part of my job. I am quite good, without being obtrusive.
A bit ago, I worked up the nerve and dialed the number. It was disconnected. UGH! That did NOT fit into my plan!
I feel closer though. I sent a friendly e-mail to the message board poster that did not reveal my ulterior motives, but simply to find out more info because this person MIGHT belong on our family tree. Completely credible, since the mother's name was listed, but not his father.
I also sent an e-mail to the alumni director at the school named, requesting assistance and offering compensation.