weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, June 20, 2003

Weekly Wrap-up: Blogrolling
1. Do you offer comments and/or trackback on your blog? Why or why not? Underwhat circumstances might you pull one or both of these feedback features? I offer comments and log IPs, cuz Lulu loves it! teehee
2. How do you handle comment trolls? Would you edit their posts or those of others who might express a differing opinion or offensive tone? Why or why not? I have edited and banned IPs for trolling. One woman, who has NO life, kept commenting nastily using different names, but I think she is under control now. Pretty sad, I even know her IRL! Final proof came with an innocent e-mail she sent a friend and I matched the IPs.
3. Have you ever used a password protected blog? Nope.
4. Do you let family, real life friends, or work colleagues read your blog? Why or why not? Yep, all the time! My boss started me with blogging in Sept. 2001, and I created a blog last year as a bday present for Lulu.
5. Name one person on your blogroll you'd most like to meet. Why did you pick that person? Where would you go and what would you do? Rodney, even though he ditched his blog. I'd like to ask him why he enjoys being such a prick!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011