THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, June 10, 2003
This-or-That: TV Shows/Movies
1. "The Munsters" or "The Addams Family"? Munsters, growing up, I loved that gorgeous, blond Marilyn was the odd one! I really enjoyed the first two Addams movies with Christina Ricci, though.
2. "The Sopranos" or the "Godfather" movies? Yaaaaaaaaaawn.
3. "The Jetsons" or "Lost in Space"? I love the Lost in Space movie.
4. "Superman" or "Batman" (either the TV shows or the movies)? Batman. Chris Reeve was an awesome Superman, but Val and George played Batman, and despite the lame plots, makes them completely rewatchable!
5. "Sex & The City" or "Friends"? Sex in the City. I watched it BEFORE it was popular. I've tried to "get" Friends, but I can't.
6. "The Wizard of Oz" or the "Harry Potter" movies? Potter.
7. "The Simpsons" or "King of the Hill"? The Simpsons ROCK!
8. "Grease" or "Saturday Night Fever"? Neither, I was a fan.
9. Old prime-time soaps: "Dallas" or "Dynasty"? Again, not a fan of nighttime soaps.
10. Not very thought-provoking this week...do you prefer TV shows or movies? Movies...I wouldn't pay to go see each episode of ANY TV show. Nope, not even 90210. teehee (Imagining Lulu falling over at work reading that!) Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/10/2003 08:44:00 AM