THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, June 17, 2003
This-or-that: Reading 1. Newspapers or magazines? Newspapers
2. Books-on-tape or regular books? Regular books
3. Paperback or hardcover? Hard cover
4. Fiction or non-fiction? Hard to say, depends on the available choices.
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels? Sci-Fi.
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)? Buy
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand? Read on the Net!
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature? current
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often? Reread.
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why?
Harry Potter, of course! I'm just not interested in Sen. Clinton's dirty laundry, even though she has put it out. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/17/2003 06:05:00 AM