THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, June 24, 2003
This or That: Everybody's Gone Surfin'! 1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads? Mostly regular reads.
2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites? News sites
3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week? Every single day!
4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not? Yep.
5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores? I use eBay, Half.com and Amazon.
6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not? Yep, saves a stamp and a check!
7. Which news site do you prefer... MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one? Google News, thanks!
8. Live chat rooms, or message boards? I used to like iVillage message boards, but then, I was introduced to blogging.
9. Instant messaging or e-mail? Either, mostly depends on my mood.
10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? Technically, yes...Lulu and Gusto! teehee