weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

This-or-That: Animals
1. Cats or dogs? Once upon a time, there would have been NO hesitation...DOGS! Now, though, I love cats, too, but with Sim, my fluffy, sweet dog, I still prefer the barkers.
2. Butterflies or birds? Birds. Butterflies come from caterpillars, YUCK!
3. Horses or cows? Horses. The Old West wouldn't be the same if cowboys rode COWS! teehee
4. Turtles or snakes? Snakes, turtles are boring!
5. Frogs or grasshoppers? Grasshoppers. With their music and their jumping, they are so amazing to me!
6. Lions or tigers? Lions! They look like my Sim!
7. Elephants or mice? Elephants. Mice and their cousins (hamsters, rats, etc.) are icky.
8. Porcupines or aardvarks? Aardvarks. They are so ugly, they are cute!
9. Unicorns or dragons? Unicorns. I know too many people who remind me of dragons. teehee
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You live in a rather dumpy apartment. A friend offers you a chance to be a roommate at a new place s/he is moving into, but they don't allow pets. You have a pet. Do you find your pet a new home and take the new place, or do you keep your pet and stay put? Stay put. After being on my own, then married, I know I could not just "room" with a buddy. I like my privacy. And on the topic, I love my pets very much, so I wouldn't just dump them.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011