THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, June 19, 2003
Only with THE ONE'S permission...I will delete it otherwise!
I never realized one of my best friends must be The One!
"The One" is far more powerful than Neo (Keanu Reeves) in "The Matrix."
"The One" has men and women falling for her left and right, but she is straight, ALWAYS has been, and has NEVER misrepresented herself.
Still, there is a psycho woman out there who is insisting that "The One" is not only gay, but also IN LOVE WITH HER! Psycho woman is in love with The One, despite being in her own long-term relationship with a wife!
Nothing "The One" says can ever convince the psycho woman otherwise. She rationalizes "The One's" straight relationships as "denial" of her true self..."gay-dar."
I used to pity the ridiculous woman (like all pathetic stalkers), but now, I think she has definitely crossed the line. She is trying to guilt-trip "The One" into believing her delusions. She lives in her own fantasy world.
I wonder if her wife knows she is still so obsessed? All that couples' therapy for naught... Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/19/2003 08:07:00 PM