THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, June 20, 2003
Friday Five 1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?My hair is just under my shoulders and can hold a curl when I take the time.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime? As a young child, I was a curly toe-head. By the time I was in 3rd grade, my hair had changed to the color it is now: dark blonde or light ash brown.
3. How do your normally wear your hair? Ponytail with a hair clip.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like? I wouldn't change it. I wouldn't look good with Nicole Kidman's stunning red mass of curls or Courtney Cox's short brown 'do or Pam Anderson's blonde mane.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened? It was 2 weeks before my junior Prom and I told my mom I wanted my long hair layered, starting at the shoulders. She, instead, cut it ALL off at the shoulders! Then, she was like WHOOPS! She KNEW I wanted to do my long hair in a French braid for the Prom. I never believed she misheard me, not then, not now. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/20/2003 07:02:00 AM